Thank you for visiting our website. we invite you to visit us in person!
WHEN YOU ARRIVE...
We love having new visitors and welcome first time guests! Our facilities provide paved parking, and are wheelchair accessible for the physically impaired. You will be warmly welcomed and receive a visitor's welcome packet from one of our ushers, with information. Any of our ushers can direct you to all childrens' or adults' programs. Bathroom facilities are available on each level.
Our Sunday morning service is divided into two parts:
- 10 am - We have Sunday School for every age group.
- 10:35 am - We take a short 25 minute break for fellowship.
- 11 am - We will spend time worshiping with conservative style music and hymns. The message is intended to inform our understanding of God and Scripture, to induce relationship with our Savior and our fellow-man, and to be of practical application for Christian growth in our everyday life.
- Nursery is available for children 0-3 years old
- Children (4 yrs old - 4th grade) will be dismissed after the song service for Children's Church. Children will have an age-appropriate Bible Lesson downstairs.
- 6:00 pm - Evening service is a less formal, more in-depth study of the Bible. It is held in the main auditorium.
- 7:00 pm - A more intimate time of fellowship where we hear the communications from our missionaries, share testimonials, and commune with each other in collaborative prayer for our community, our missionaries and our church.
- We have a Sunday School class for every age group, Infants - Adults.
- We also offer children's church, which is held during the 11 am Sunday Morning Worship Service. Children's Church is for children 4 yrs old - 4th grade.