THE BEST WAY TO GET A FEEL FOR WHAT Maranatha IS ALL ABOUT
IS TO VISIT - HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT!
WHEN YOU ARRIVE...
You will be warmly greeted by our members. You will receive a visitors packet with information and an information card to fill out. If you have children, one of our ushers can direct you toward any children's programs that may be going on.
Our Sunday morning service is divided into two parts:
- 10 am - We have Sunday School for every age group. (During the Summer, all ages meet together)
- Nursery (always available)
- 3-5 years
- 6 years - 3rd grade
- 4th - 6th grade
- Teen Girls and Teen Guys
- College and Career
- 10:35 am - We take a short 25 minute break for fellowship.
- 11 am - We will spend time worshiping with conservative style music and hymns. Pastor Cary will also give a message preached from the Bible and teach doctrinal truths. He will also spend time applying the message to our everyday life.
- Nursery is available for children 0-3 years old
- Children (4 yrs old - 4th grade) will be dismissed after the song service for Children's Church. Children will have an age-appropriate Bible Lesson downstairs.
- 6:00 pm - Evening service is held in the auditorium
- Youth Group - Our teens meet on Sunday Evenings for games, fellowship, Bible study, and prayer time.
- We have a Sunday School class for every age group, Infants - Adults. (During the summer, all ages meet together)
- We also offer children's church which is held during the 11 am Sunday Morning Worship Service. Children's Church is for children 4 yrs old - 4th grade.
- Our teens (7th grade - High School grads) meet for youth group every Sunday evening at 6 pm. Our youth group is a time set aside that the teens learn about the Bible together.